Monday 29 December 2008

going on leave

So today is my last day of actual work before i go on leave.  Hopefully it will be a nice easy day and then tomorrow i have all my briefings then gotta turn in my weapon and finish packing.  Then comes the big day of leaving im going to try to relax and do nothing all day.  Then i will fly from here to balad and sit around in balad for a few days and then i will be heading to kuwait for probably a couple more days.  Then comes the day that i get to fly out of kuwait and go to atlanta and then i will fly from atlanta to charlotte,NC.  Hopefully by the time i get there my girl will be there awaiting my arrival and i just cant wait to see her.  So all in all i have to say that this is going to be the best vacation ever!!!!!!  But guess thats all for now and i probably wont write in here again until i get back from leave then i will tell all the wonderful stories of my trip

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, a couple of days wait! How dumb!! Anywho, enjoy your leave time. Keep me posted on that thing we talked about and what happens, k??

    ReplyDelete